LIRS W-9 and Your TINL

The IRS requires that all trade/barter transactions be reported. Local Trade Group keeps all of your trade accounting for you. We must have a W-9 and your TIN (Taxpayer Identification Number) on file in order for you to trade. Click link below.

Please print page 1, complete page, sign and return to Local Trade Group, and you're on your way to the "World of Trade"!